Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

For me I have always pined after cool little European hot hatches. There is just something about the square boxy design that appealed to me like the original vw gti and Corrado.

The perfect dream car for me is the lacia delta intergrale but this Peugeot 205 gti isn't too bad. Pretty sick if you ask me.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I've always loved the 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6.

Some people think its ugly, I think its beautiful.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I guess my avatar is enough for the answer.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have a always been a fan of old rally cars.. and my fav was the 88 -89 323 gtx I had one.. that was a Champaign brown color.. but I always wanted to jdm gtr verson.. here is a photo of a red version like my old car and the jdm version.. this car was 1.6 turbo (us cars) 4wd and in car adjustable suspension .. hardened frame.. and mounts for a factory option roll cage.. the call made a blistering 138 hp... and the transmissions were glass ..but if you shifted like you know how it was last for ever.. Mazda north America has mine at the HQ.. I had to sell it as my trans mission finally bit the dust and no spares could be found.. bought mine with 30k on the clock for 1000 dollars.. if any one has one ill pay folding money to get a running model

mazda gtr.jpg
JDM gtr
mazda-323-gtx-wallpaper-3.jpg
US GTX

·
Registered
535 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Old Like Me But Fast

My 1969 GTX Hemi w/NOS. Remember I'm old. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
your tires do not have much thread... lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
1992 Nissan 240sx fastback. I learned to drive in a 5spd ka24de and had an S14 SR20DET in it right before I had to get rid of it.

I plan on getting another one and turning it into a 2jz Twin turbo drag monster.

Not mine but it was this color at one point. Mine ended it's life in midnight blue

https://static.cargurus.com/images/...sx_2_dr_le_hatchback-pic-42257-1600x1200.jpeg View attachment 2386
I have a ka s13 coupe ! Silvia front end ! couple other mods but definitely my drift slut !

Gina

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
I had the pleasure of driving a 2012 Audi R8 V10 Plus Spyder this past weekend in Vegas, and I have to say it was the funnest vehicle to drive. Definitely one of my all time favorites.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 'favourite' car is the 2014 Forte Koup SX shown in my avatar. I've only had it since January and the new car lust hasn't worn off. Perfect balance of power and ride & drive for me. Great highway car. Before that I loved my late lamented Ford Focus SVT. The Koup beats it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts