Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I please order a Genesis coupe with the new 3.3 twin turbo.

In the market to upgrade forte5 sx in March. Leaning towards a Chevy ss 6m.

But Kia could change my mind.

·
Registered
580 Posts
An ss Chevy ? A geni twin turbo v6 ? But you fancy a SX lol . Man I love my car but those two cars are premium choices compaired to the SX . But if I was looking to get anything other than my beloved SX it would be an RS focus :) .

Reactions: Forte5

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Yeah I think the RS might be my next car unless I get some serious cash and get my hellcat lol

·
Registered
516 Posts
Also to address your original post, in my opinion you can't go wrong with a holden platform and an LS motor. The SS is very cool. But even a g8 gt with reasonable miles or a great price would be sweet.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
GTO! There is a wicked twin turbo one here in my complex that is just stupid fast. Looks all stock outside besides new wheels but when he is just starting to get into 2nd gear that whistle is insane!

·
Registered
253 Posts
GTO! There is a wicked twin turbo one here in my complex that is just stupid fast. Looks all stock outside besides new wheels but when he is just starting to get into 2nd gear that whistle is insane!
He gets traction in 2nd gear he must not be making too much power then.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Well from what I have heard he isn't punching it till 3rd and he does break loose then. I haven't heard him launch from a dig yet. Would love to see how insane it is. I know from a neighbor he has a boost controller set for street and strip also

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
I would actually take an rs over a hellcat personally. Sure the hellcat is faster in a straight line but dont try to go canyon carving with the hellcat
I wouldn't need it for canyons lol. I want it for the style and power. I am just a fan of mopar. I could get the hellcat and a RS

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Shoot... If things go my way in the next month's or so I may being saying bye to my koup..... Honestly I'm in the hunt for a nice 1st gen 83 to 88 ranger...... It'll be tough to let the koup go..... But I find my self wanting to do more with with our new house and I really miss the all original 88 ranger I had.....
And to be able to eliminate a car payment would feel really nice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts