Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share your hot hatch hauling happenings here!

Coupes need not apply.

Today at any point in time you may have found in my hatch:

My dog
14 fence pickets
19 - 20 quart bags (12.6 ish cubic ft) of potting soil
A 66" long dresser and it's 40"x40" mirror.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ha last week I had two chainsaws and a pitbull. I'm going to like this thread lol

·
Registered
171 Posts
I helped my friend move his computer shop, so it had a few desktops/ shelving units/ plywood sheets lol

·
Registered
524 Posts
Today was an IKEA and Costco run. So 1 filing cabinet, 1 entertainment center, and $200 worth of groceries. Still had plenty of room left.

·
Registered
458 Posts
My lunch bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
My vest and boots for work

·
Registered
981 Posts
Reactions: lephoenix

·
Registered
83 Posts
This wasn't today but it was right after we bought the car...and is the reason why we bought a hatch. 50' of corregated 4" pipe with along with a bunch of other parts for the project. Also still had my little nephews carseat jammed in there...lol
IMAG2457.jpg

Last week I we also Had a 58" tv back there with room to spare. Prob could have hauled a 65" and still closed the hatch.

Reactions: CrazyFritter

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like a vehicle that can do almost everything I could want. Fun to drive, can transport 4+ people and a dog, haul at least all of my hunting gear. Hatchbacks are the only vehicle under maybe $40k that can do that now.

Also about 30k is the average car price. A 20k car is a cheap car.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I will never understand why people use $20,000 vehicles to haul stuff. Thats why I own a truck. I value my car more than that.
My F5 can haul anything I need right now. Any truck I buy here is going to be more than 20k unless I get a POS and 20k for a car isn't even that much considering modern car prices. Besides this thread is for hatches. Go be a hater someplace else lol

·
Registered
188 Posts
I was at menards today and I wasnt hauling anything but as I was leaving there was a early 2000's subaru impreza hatch and the guy was putting a couple sheets of plywood on the roof rack, then a prius was getting a loaded with cinder blocks and some other random yard work stuff. Hatch backs for life!!! just thought i would share the greatness of hatches even though it wasnt a forte5

Reactions: lephoenix

·
Registered
458 Posts
A glider for the little mans nursery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 34 Posts