Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is going on 5 years and 80,000km very soon. Haven't bought anything for it in a while because I've been playing with the idea of keeping it sleeper and modest in terms of mods but so far I've spent about $3,500-$4,000 on mods so far.

My stealership said I need to replace all four corners with new pads and rotors so I'm thinking of going BBK finally. It's going to cost a pretty penny for sure but I think it will be worth it bcuz racecar. Apart from aesthetics I've had some close encountered when I didn't anticipate the sopping distance needed from the stock setups. Going for the fronts with drilled slotted rotors and 4 piston calipers is about $1,500.

Anyway you guys have any minor or major plans for the forte in the new year or near future?

Recently had to replace the windshield and it was almost $800. Pretty expensive ufbit had to be done.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Not as much $$$ as I did last year. Less $$ on friends and family this year. I spend more for the CLA (still have the Koup).
Still need to finish the HD unit install. I need to do the front pads, oil and filter and trans fluid drain and refill.
Just been to cold and (lazy) to go out into the garage, old age setting in. lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts