Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weathertech floor mat ??? Are they good for the price compare to some other cheap floor mat ? I know it supose to be laser scan and cut but for 300$ it need to be awesome . So i need your comment and advise thanks

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
i loved mine when i had them in my tacoma... they are worth every penny... they are not big and bulky either like the store brands

·
Registered
633 Posts
They are fantastic.

Another name you could try is the Husky floor mats... I also hear great things about them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I was looking at weather tech mats when I got the car, I live fairly close to where the weather tech canada office is, and fairly sure there is a shop there you can go and purchase products from, one would hope for a bit of a discount, but suspect not.
Husky is also meant to be good.

I just went with the OEM rubber mats, and so far they have been pretty good.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
I have the weathertechs and love them, the fit is top notch and have not had anything that has spilled that they couldnt contain. We also sell them, so let me know if you are interested!
Tyson

·
Registered
253 Posts
I highly recommend weathertech, had them for a while and iv had passengers spill anything from water to oil in my car and had nothing against the weathertechs!

Gina

·
Registered
1,697 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does Weathertech just make one floormat set that fits the 2nd gen Forte sedan, 5, and Koup models? Are the floor pans all identical? I have a 2016 Koup but don't see an option on the Weathertech site to pick submodels.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Does Weathertech just make one floormat set that fits the 2nd gen Forte sedan, 5, and Koup models? Are the floor pans all identical? I have a 2016 Koup but don't see an option on the Weathertech site to pick submodels.
Yes they are all the same for sedan, hatch, and koup.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I just bought some "nice clear" mats at Walmart so I can enjoy the oem mats a bit better.
For so many years I have been worried about mats, carpet the rain this time around I'm going to enjoy
the car a bit more but still take great care as humanly possible.lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts