Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will take a longer video in the morning and one that helps hear the intake better

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wonder how long those tires will last now???? sounds like a beast....
They should last till april or june next year lol. I drive 180 miles a day so between that and playing around i am guessing then. By the time they need to be replaced i will have wheels waiting

·
Registered
535 Posts
Any idea what that dropped your 0-60 to?

·
Registered
445 Posts
I had to turn my head to the side, but it was worth it. Very nice. Why was that one gauge beeping?

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol thanks guys. That's a old video with my first tune. Since then my tune has been revised.

No idea what my 0-60 is since I'm not to concerned about it lol. I just wanted more fun factor. The Guage was beeping because I hit 23-24psi and I have it set to tell me when I hit my target psi so I don't have to keep looking over at the Guage or my torque app.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will get a new video once me and John get a few things worked out. Once that's done I will get that done

·
Registered
535 Posts
The reason I want to know the new 0-60 is to compare it to the focus st. My buddy has one and he said his is around 5.5 just curios really.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes we are trying a few things out to see about getting more power out of the a/t

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The reason I want to know the new 0-60 is to compare it to the focus st. My buddy has one and he said his is around 5.5 just curios really.
I am not sure how we compare to that car since it has more hp and tq. If your a good driver you may hold for a little but not sure. I haven't ran one yet so I don't know.

Nice to hear, do you know when you'll have the update? Keep us informed! :)

Envoyé de mon thl 5000 en utilisant Tapatalk
I am talking to john and he is looking to see if he has a spare a/t ecu to send me with the updated file. We are trying to get perfect afr's and boost and we will be working on the shifting of the car after that.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Love the video.. And love your dials on the ride.. I wish the 14 was more digital like yours is...

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks. I know my guages are more digital because I have the tech package. My car is fully loaded and I know the base models don't have these guages

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
What kind of whp are you seeing with the upgraded tune?
With all my upgrades I should be touching 250whp. Once I rebuild the motor I will get a dyno day setup after the break in

1 - 19 of 19 Posts