Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may be a dumb question, but I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before I pull the trigger on anything. I'm curious of how many people currently have the Tork Downpipe and what exactly it deletes. Does it bolt right up to the turbo elbow? And does it delete the current 1st cat and flex pipe/downpipe? Like I said I hope it's not a dumb question, I just want to make sure I do things correctly so when it comes to getting my tune, I won't run into any hiccups. Thanks in advance for all help.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Yup replaced everything from turbo to midpipe. I am waiting for mine to come in.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
That would be nice! When mine comes I will be posting up asap!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome I'll be sure to keep a lookout for pics as a reference. I already have a bunch of 2.5inch SS pipe, 90° , 45°, some Ubend stuff and a bunch of vband assemeblies from a build I was gonna do with a dual exhaust but just bought Evilla's Adel back lol. So I have plenty of resources to do a 2nd cat delete, I'll just need to get a couple of flanges to do a direct bolt up so I'm.not welding anyting together, in the case that I would have to take the car in for something serious. Lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
Any CEL? I plan on getting one, but ill get the tune later... and in later i mean next summer

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I got one twice for low flow to the rear o2.... Just a fluke in my book

Reactions: Forte5

·
Registered
135 Posts
No CEL here, either. If I were you, disconnect the o2 sensors first. I wasn't able to run through the original brackets after installing the new pipe.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
ive got pictures of my 845 on my computer.. do you want them or just of the tork

·
Registered
309 Posts
Im hesitating between both

I don like the pie cuts on the Tork tho... i prefer the mendrel bent tube

Will i get any CEL with the 845

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I got one twice for low flow to the rear o2.... Just a fluke in my book
sounds like this guy answered the cel question about the 845 pipe

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
over on velosterturbo the guy that goes by X is in developments to make one as well as 6th element engineering is starting to prototype, if you wanted to wait on the 845 or tork...

to me, any of the pipes are good, it just comes down to what you want it to look like... im sure the different designs will net a small plus or minus gain... but unless you go for huge power i dont feel it'll matter to too much.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts