Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 492 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wants their KFT tuned.....? If so what are you looking for....?

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Are tunes available yet?

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
I'm looking for the same VT tune. Gains around 60-70whp

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
So does this mean there's no wait for it to be cracked?

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
TorkMe says, "It has the same processor and ECU (already confirmed this)... we are working on the tuning file for the Forte this week and if all goes well we will have some results from our tuned Forte Turbo middle of next month." Like the sound of that!!!

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Same ECU, different access code... damn them!
So, where do we stand with a tune for the FT? The ECU still has to be cracked? How does that usually get done? How long before we might expect to see something?

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I sent a message to the guys from the shopbtr.com and they said they won't make a tune for turbo koup until they have enough people requesting a tune....like it was a hard job to crack our ecu and implement the exact same tune they gave to the veloster turbo ...maybe they don't wanna make easy money who knows !

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I would prefer to have a software that allows full end user tuning. If Cobb made the AccessPort for this car, I would DIE. :cool:
Agreed, changing ecu sucks....Flashing the ECU is way better in my opinion too. BTR said if someone can send their own ecu they will make a tune rightaway ....They are a bit far from me.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I have been following your thread over on Veloster Forums.....
How close are you to finishing? and how long would it take to apply everything to a forte ecu?
From what I saw on the diablosport forums, we shouldn't expect a tune before a year or so....They ain't that many koup owner as of now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Koup is not the only Forte turbo you know, I just got the 5 turbo. SFR will do an ECU tune soon, well at least is what they told me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Seoulfulracing, I believe. @6thElementEngineering

1 - 20 of 492 Posts