Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Use Coupon code 'FTORG' to save 5% on all orders!

Just for anyone interested, I have set up a small shop, with some neat accessories that I have found/ used and thought I would share them with you.

All prices are in CAD, and I am working on getting a discount set up for forum members :)

The main Item I would buy would be the steering wheel cover. You stitch it on yourself and its just awesome. I have used them 3 times (all my mistakes() and each time the quality has been great.

Anyway, if this isn't allowed, please delete the post and forget it ever happened.... lol\

Come join me at https://the-fortes-forte.myshopify.com/

The Forte's Forte :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
CAD? What's the exchange rate, like 5 to 1? ;) Nice idea man, I'm behind it. I can't buy jack squat because there are layoffs coming for my work and that makes every penny count. When it all blows over and I hopefully have a job then I'll be back for some swag!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I did the mailing list. Thank you. There is a few nice things I like.
Price is right. If you ship state side do you know anything about duty rates?
Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I love this! Main question is going to be about shipping to the states?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CAD? What's the exchange rate, like 5 to 1? ;) Nice idea man, I'm behind it. I can't buy jack squat because there are layoffs coming for my work and that makes every penny count. When it all blows over and I hopefully have a job then I'll be back for some swag!
Haha, yep! Everything is CAD! Makes all the prices you see even cheap when converted to USD haha.

Yeah, I am only charging 2$ for shipping, because a lot of it is dropshipped.

If theres anything you would like to see, definitely let me know and I will try to source it!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love this! Main question is going to be about shipping to the states?
Thanks!

To you and drc69,

A lot of this stuff is drop shipped, so duty rates will likely be negligible. I have ordered almost all of this stuff and never been tagged by Border services. At least in Canada, if something costs less than 20$, it is duty and import tax free.

I am attempting to keep prices to a minimum to avoid all that, so you shouldn't have to worry about duty, or tax.

If you have any other questions please let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good news everyone! Pinch weld adapters! https://the-fortes-forte.myshopify.com/products/pinch-weld-adapter-rubber

I have a crappy bottle jack and lifted my car up the other day, and when letting it down, the jack didn't roll, but my pinch weld edges did :( Hoping this will alleviate that the next time I lift! Just thought I would share so other people don't end up with the same problem!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts