Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
that looks good with carbon fiber look. i had that same piece pdipped for a while but just took it off recently cause i think my fmic will look better without it. an i didn't want to have to much of that stuff on my car. already looks crappy on my rims after fading a little. but the carbon fiber looks good bro

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
535 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that looks good with carbon fiber look. i had that same piece pdipped for a while but just took it off recently cause i think my fmic will look better without it. an i didn't want to have to much of that stuff on my car. already looks crappy on my rims after fading a little. but the carbon fiber looks good bro
Just paint over the dip, then it doesn't fade, or at least not nearly as fast. I dipped my Cobalt wheels and they looked good for a year and it was in the az sun all day while I was at work :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
that's a good look.. I was actually thinking of going the other way and using the shiny smooth black pumper plate form the non turbo Koupe.. the dealer drilled holes in my front bumper and messed up mine anyway..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts