Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you guys thinking of making a strut bar for the sx 2014+ cars???

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohhx also e villa motorsports. But sorry it didn't hurt to try lol and would you say that voids warranty

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Absolutely not. Besides, it's what, 6 bolts? Just take it off if you're that worried before going in for service.
But isn't require to cut anything right or take out the wipers and stuff ??

·
Registered
26 Posts
Joseanevo/ you got the ultra racing strut bar
If you do post some pics to see

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
18 Posts
Best price you can get is searching Ebay with the part number URKR-TW2-2631
What i really like form this bar from the others is you don't have to cut or break anything, everything will fit nicely.

6487-thickbox_default.jpg

I will take pics on mine installed.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Tower bracing on this car will do minimal (I didn't say none). IMO I would rather see more bracing and better suspension parts for the undercarriage before worrying if the towers are flexing the firewall. Don't get me wrong if I found a bar that looked cosmetically appealing and had the possibility of being functional I would bolt one in. They do add a certain something under the hood but I like bang for my buck type of mods where I notice a difference when they are added.

Reactions: Caezar

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
I am not thrilled with how that UR bar mounts. I would rather cut the cowel and use the Evilla one since the bar bolts directly to the studs for the top hat.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Tower bracing on this car will do minimal (I didn't say none). IMO I would rather see more bracing and better suspension parts for the undercarriage before worrying if the towers are flexing the firewall. Don't get me wrong if I found a bar that looked cosmetically appealing and had the possibility of being functional I would bolt one in. They do add a certain something under the hood but I like bang for my buck type of mods where I notice a difference when they are added.
They have some Bars and Under Bracing, give them a look.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am not thrilled with how that UR bar mounts. I would rather cut the cowel and use the Evilla one since the bar bolts directly to the studs for the top hat.
The choice is for everyone to make, considering price, availability and good looks :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Not exactly . The reasons for companies coming out with different degrees of strut tower or brace designs coincide with the aggressiveness of the driver/owner . What Evilla did is hard core work that has been used by many hard core tuners . It has been well known and documented that the neuspeed bars outperforms many of its competitors . It's simple strong and functional . The UR racing bar uses a more eye pleasing approach that because it's design adds to the cost . It also is made to work in conjunction with other parts of the kit as a system , so stand alone it may not work as well . The best thing to show the Benifits of the Evilla vs the UR is to do what Eli did with the rio footage and show the actual stress the bars are going through . UR provides computer animation . I'd rather see an actual in use video like Eli has done with all of his products . I have a feeling you would see the UR bar slightly flex

·
Registered
580 Posts
Very true ! To fully optimize the system a lower brace would be needed . Why I just didn't order my 4 point lower I'm smacking myself in the head right now . Lol

The only thing I feel may not be needed on this car though is a front torsion bar . Only because I feel the designer of the car literally based this off an A3 . VW's /Audi's in this class have no use for front torsion bars but benifit greatly for rear torsion bars .

·
Registered
65 Posts
I need one strut bar some one have Web site address i can find one

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts