18x9 wheels
removing front grill
Evilla crash bars
Trans cooler
oil cooler
steel braided lines
new oil catch can setup
rest TBD

IMG_9537[1].JPG IMG_9457[1].PNG IMG_9409[1].JPG IMG_9416[1].JPG IMG_9527[1].JPG IMG_8590[1].PNG IMG_8845[1].JPG

Reactions: bryanwolfe5

·
Registered
458 Posts
Wow nice. The more pictures the better.

Can you inspect the rear diffuser and see if it detaches from the rear bumper or is it one-piece? I'd like to add something a little more aggressive but it doesn't look like it's a separate piece and would require hacksawing it.

Also are you painting your housing?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
welcome. shoot some more pictures for us to drool over... i miss my torsion bar............

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome. shoot some more pictures for us to drool over... i miss my torsion bar............
what happened ? did you get those super low coil overs

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So installed the Mbol K emblems . They are like hockey pucks lol ! Reminds me of the VW emblem because they block out . I'm going to look into shaving the front bumper though as I think it's a cleaner look and just leave the rear emblem . Going to detail her today and make new badges for the rear . A script turbo and F5 where k3 would be both murdered out in black . I may just paint the chrome on the grill and fogs too . Performance wise I'm still saving for the coilovers . Also want to swap on the brakes and brake lines mid spring . For exhaust options I'm still considering . I have an opportunity to present a group buy to Greddy for a tuned 2.5" system . But until I get enough interest for a system from them I'll wait on contacting Greddy sales back with an answer . Pricing would be around 700 free shipping . Contact me on Facebook of interested .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So its been a while . The coilovers from scale are on and plans for rebuilding my old motor have gone into play . I'm planing on using a efr 7168 trim turbo . 845 provides the kit . I provide the ball busting to Get the owner to get what specs I want lol. Looking to maintain the twin scroll unless there is some reason as to why I can't . Just will cost a bit more for the elongated header to get the firing order correct for the twin scroll. I also as an alternative option am looking into their airworks line . This would make it possible for and external waste-gate . a sidewinder header and setup was being done on the other forte project But my Buddy moved on to bigger things so the car is getting parted out . I chose not to go that way to keep it simple and both turbos Im looking into will fit fine behind the motor. I could never get a straight answer or lead on failing forte transmissions so I'm going to run and tune this on the stock 6AT. If the 6AT fails we are going to track down a 2017 newer stronger manual trans . We have the capability to swap ecm's and reprogram at the shop. Well since the only thing holding it back is money this is planned as a long term build . But I hope to shoot and log the whole thing over that time . Im hoping it all goes well over time . Current setup is pretty sweet and 845 wants to try some stock/fmic motor tunes that we will install and uninstall on the car . I also spoke with him and I think he found a way to swap between programs but it involves loosing the eco feature . Not a definate but I will post if any break through arises . well some eye candy of the scale kit . FYI it can go an inch and a half lower . but that I am never doing haha .
234.JPG 233.JPG 235.JPG

Reactions: CrazyFritter

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW so crazy to look at where you start and where you end up . Mods added and removed , situations changed and going finally with your gut instinct following your own path . The suspension is near complete just have to get a custom rear upper support bar made . But soo many parts swapped . here she is today , next week she will no longer have 18's for favor of light weight 17' wheels dropping 19lbs a corner P1012208.JPG 18813917_10211575735401628_602818317069633700_n.jpg 18813669_10211530164462383_1271710343682602517_n.jpg

Reactions: PLP

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Looks like a toy car...

This time you forgot to blur out the plate!! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts