Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I had just washed it.

Seriously thid is thr second time I've encountered this crap. Spent a good hour washing and drying it off and to have to come to your car with someones spit. Once it was s spray kind all across my windshield. this time it was on my window which at first I took it to be bird poop but it was saliva. people are savages.

·
Registered
827 Posts
It'll wipe off with a damp cloth - but the malcontent people of this society. Jealous, hateful GAWD so annoying. I got my first bumper scuff, some idiot at WalMart or something, leaving the parking lot, put a very light scuff on my bumper. Bound to happen.

·
Registered
514 Posts
spit isnt so bad. i mean it could be worse like a coat of brake fluid.
just be glad it wasn't worse especially when people key other cars omg!
i know someone from work who had a large dick carved/chiseled into their hood LOL.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Among other reasons, having a "commuter car" in addition to a "nice car" is always a good idea if you can manage it. I keep my trusty 99 NEON RT running and going strong, shopping carts hit it, door dings, bumper taps, stone chips, etc - no problem. Makes a good "payback" car to for the a** holes so prevalent in California.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Among other reasons, having a "commuter car" in addition to a "nice car" is always a good idea if you can manage it. I keep my trusty 99 NEON RT running and going strong, shopping carts hit it, door dings, bumper taps, stone chips, etc - no problem. Makes a good "payback" car to for the a** holes so prevalent in California.
Wish I had a beater car for out here in cali to lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts