Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These cold pipes are mostly for looks but we tried to enhance the performance aspect a little bit.
After reverse engineering the stock rubber tube, we managed to keep the stock sized ends but bloat the rest of the geometry about 2-3%.

Plus, we have added steel wire to the inside so they hold their shape much better than the stock rubber. 50+ psi capable :)

We will be making these in Black, Blue, Red and possibly white. We are still settling pricing but expect about $50-60 including t-bolt clamps, shipped to your door.

These will also be in a kit with our new hot pipes coming out soon. We will dyno the kit, showing you the gains. That should be taken care of by 2/15.
We will have these hoses that fit 60mm TBs later next month as well. Those will be $5 more.

Email/post with questions :) Thanks!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I like the pressure: 50 psi. lol

Look nice, shiny.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I would like to see the hot pipe setup when you have it available.
Thanks

·
Registered
468 Posts
look great

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUMP!

We have these in stock now and all pre-orders have shipped.

I've got a few red ones left and plenty of blue and black. If you plan on staying stock intercooler or getting our OEM replacement intercooler we plan on making later this year, these are for you!

60mm TB guys, you still have to wait a couple more weeks :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
i sent an email to sales about it but was wondering if the 60mm versions are available to order?
the site doesn't specify size so i was assuming it might be the stock size.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Trying to order one of these silicone pipes using the current discount code and it will not go through.
Any help?

I figured it out, ordered a Black Silicone cold pipe and used the discount code.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts