Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Probably this is most stupid question in the forum. I love the look of the OEM 18' wheels in the Forte Koup 2015 sx, but I hate that they say KIA. It is like to much KIA emblems in the car (6 in the outside only counting the front and back). I know that there are 3D printed stickers to cover the wheels, but I want to know if the center caps are universal size. I would prefer to change the whole cap. Also, for those who use the sticker, are these durable (I'm thinking in case I can't find a cap that I like)? Are they easy to remove and won't damage the original emblem? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
I am not sure the size but you can get the broken K badge ones for the wheels. I still need to do that lol. If you take the wheel off I think they push in if I remember right

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yes they just push out. When I had the stock rims on mine I just put some cf rap on them and it looked pretty good like that

·
Registered
535 Posts
The broken K ones just stick on that you get from k5optimastore. I have them on my car. I cleaned the rim caps with alcohol and just stuck the broken k on. They are holding up fine.

1461437116728363076013.jpg

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The broken K ones just stick on that you get from k5optimastore. I have them on my car. I cleaned the rim caps with alcohol and just stuck the broken k on. They are holding up fine.

View attachment 2142
This looks great. I might get the sticker. I live in an apt complex and they won't allow us to do hard mechanics. It will be easier for me to put it. Thanks for the recomendation.

·
Registered
535 Posts
This looks great. I might get the sticker. I live in an apt complex and they won't allow us to do hard mechanics. It will be easier for me to put it. Thanks for the recomendation.
I had my set of broken K's for months. It wasn't til we bought a house that I could finally put them on. I feel your pain living in an apartment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts