Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently, a forum member had an unfortunate accident where a truck rammed in to his KOUP from behind. The video was posted then removed.
The owner is OK, gladly enough, -- does anyone remember the screen name of the owner?
I've got a quick question for him.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I think "honhon" :confused:
Good guy always very helpful.

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Just recently, a forum member had an unfortunate accident where a truck rammed in to his KOUP from behind. The video was posted then removed.
The owner is OK, gladly enough, -- does anyone remember the screen name of the owner?
I've got a quick question for him.
What are you talking about?
It is still there.
See here...

http://www.forteturbo.org/forum/9-kia-forte-turbo-discussions/2330-promised-end-koup.html#post38914

and honhon is with us. Not so active anymore, though.

http://www.forteturbo.org/forum/9-kia-forte-turbo-discussions/2330-promised-end-koup.html#post38969

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Oh wow, I remember when this happened. That was quite some time ago, I think it happened in in Oct or Nov but he posted his farewell in late December as PLP linked. Not sure hes active anymore

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I sent him a PM, but I'll wait a few days. A solution to a question I sent him may have materialized elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Well I sent him a PM, but I'll wait a few days. A solution to a question I sent him may have materialized elsewhere.
Post on his YouTube... just like he suggested to reach out to him. That was the reason for the second link.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
*poof* you talk and i appear... lol...

reason for the later posting than the time of the accident was for legal reasons and sense it was done in December thats why i posted it then...

mostly i've been busy with work... im back to my 15 day a month schedule but i've been busy on my off days... hopefully by march things will slow down for me...

i've been sticking to my plan though as i just have a vehicle for driving to and from work, but that'll be gone soon as it'll have served its purpose and i will be getting a company vehicle... i've been slowly working on my garage to get it ready for paint and then a floor treatment....

my wife did get me a nice 55" samsung tv to chear me up though lol

Reactions: Forte5
1 - 9 of 9 Posts