Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm at kia today getting a new driver side handle because mine is faulty, and they say there is a recall on my ecm, and they are going to replace it? Does anyone know about that? Glad I don't have a tune yet lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
please share....I was at the dealership yesterday and they mentioned a TSB for the TPMS system....perhaps its for the ECU and they are trying to check around for shit. Maybe I'm paranoid

·
Registered
102 Posts
the tpms reflash is a kia service action it's not a recall. I fight with the writers here when the say recall when its not. A service action is like a free upgrade to be done if you are at the dealership. see link for more info
https://gyazo.com/c15ebe636eda4930a61e8e3d69f10172

Reactions: 2014:1.6lT

·
Registered
524 Posts
In my experience that's a pretty rare feature to have readouts rather than just the dummy light. Though some you can get to it by going into maintenance mode on the head unit.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
I wonder if I take mine in for them to fix that if I will lose my tune or if they will find the tune.

·
Registered
162 Posts
A few weeks back I had my TPMS light come on, and stayed on. No codes in Torque either. Took it to the dealership and they updated some software, and fixed the issue. It is a known issue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts