Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked a forum member to inquire if anyone on the Veloster forums had installed these, and I dont' see anyone having completed it. Nor does there appear to be any Kia forum members having these installed - so I may be starting a whole new handling option.
They arrived today (great overall service) well ahead of schedule.
Rock hard bushings, the metal insert sleeves are robust and stout. They are beautifully boxed. We'll get going on the install shortly.............
As I mentioned, no install instructions, only some ambiguous "chat" mechanic via the retailer website!

DSCF4069.JPG DSCF4070.JPG DSCF4071.JPG DSCF4072.JPG DSCF4073.JPG DSCF4074.JPG

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sweet! Please post in the DIY section so I can find all the mods I want to do in one spot! :)

·
Registered
1,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
I am interested in these also! I am I stalling my sway bar bushings tomorrow finally.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am interested in these also! I am I stalling my sway bar bushings tomorrow finally.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Quite honestly, it's been SO HOT outside around here, we havent' undertaken the install. When our schedules permit, we'll get going on the project OR I'll take the Koup to my other friend with the lift on the side of his garage.

·
Registered
514 Posts
or just send them over to me and i'll put them on my car :)

Reactions: Incognito

·
Registered
380 Posts
Does the Evilla Stage 1 handling kit come with these or is this separate? The rear suspension is SO bad, I'm either gonna do that whole kit or trade in for a independent Hyundai in 6 months...

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does the Evilla Stage 1 handling kit come with these or is this separate? The rear suspension is SO bad, I'm either gonna do that whole kit or trade in for a independent Hyundai in 6 months...
Danbfree - these are completely separate items from Evilla supplier and their products.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts