Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I contacted Rally Armor a few months ago, and they just got back to me. They would be willing to check out our cars and fit them for specific mudflaps, IF, we can get 30 committed people on a list. I am aiming for 45 people, just so we really show our interest! The more we get, the cheaper and faster Rally Armor will react!

https://goo.gl/forms/TRqg9Rkj15kh6PQm1

Use this form to include your name, body style, location, and email so that you can be notified and signed up for this exciting oppurtunity!

If you have any questions, just ask! :)

·
Super Moderator
1,720 Posts
nah... I already got them.
I think it will be hard to get 30 folks here.

FYI: it is Morimoto... unless it is something I have not heard of yet.

·
Registered
188 Posts
what would be the difference then the universals that we have been using?

·
Super Moderator
1,720 Posts
what would be the difference then the universals that we have been using?
From what I have seen them, they are lower, wider, and extend (protrude) beyond the fenders. IF they are made to fit our car, then no extra hardware and cutting would be needed... But knowing F5 is different from Koup we may be having problems.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am advertising on a lot of places, so we will likely get 30 or 45 :)

The difference would be that they are pre drilled and fit to our cars instead of eyeing it and drilling our own holes with the universal flaps. Plus they would make the hardware to keep the flaps stable.

And So far its mainly hatchbacks that hae signed up. I believe the front of our cars to be the same, it would only be the rear flaps that would differ. So we would need 2-3 volunteers to go into the shop for them

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yeah it's going to be hard for 30 people to commit on this site. Unfortunately.

Plus most of us have already purchased flaps in one form or another. I actually prefer the hard plastic to the polly for a couple of reasons - lighter, much cheaper, and match the vehicle's other hard plastic parts. I like things to look like they belong on my cars - or at least could be options from a dealer. :) Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Also - just in case anyone is wanting my personal dimensions on how I fit my flaps - the rears are 3 inches from the ground, and about half an inch out from the fender. I didn't want them too wide - but wide enough to block debris. I also plan on getting 15mm wheel spacers and I wanted a more laid back - flush look with a little functionality left in them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.