Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the Kiwi 3 yet? Looks nice.

If someone has used an older version of the Kiwi or any other of PLX's products and has an opinion please let me know.

I'm looking for a great OBD 2 reader and app for an iPhone. This looks pretty small, efficient and well designed. Looks like they know their schiznit.

·
Registered
580 Posts
After researching . I'm going with obdlink . Apparently they are rated by the quickness of the PID whatever that is lol . But also it accesses more features , comes with its own app and supports torque and dash command . There is the mx that's wifi and the lx that's blu tooth . 99$ for the mx 69$ for the lx

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
to me i dont see anything for a OBD reader beyond the torque app for $5 and then an inexpensive blue tooth reader from ebay...

Reactions: CrypTech

·
Registered
171 Posts
Kind of off topic but not really, but are there any slim enough OBD2 readers to fit behind our plastic cover? the one I have is too fat

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
After researching . I'm going with obdlink . Apparently they are rated by the quickness of the PID whatever that is lol . But also it accesses more features , comes with its own app and supports torque and dash command . There is the mx that's wifi and the lx that's blu tooth . 99$ for the mx 69$ for the lx
Amazon has the MX for $79 and the LX for $49. Really debating if I should order it next week to try out and see how fast it is. I don't need Wifi since my laptop does bluetooth

Reactions: Caezar

·
Registered
580 Posts
I got the lx . They are not happy with the red wifi . It has connectivity problems . The mx is really good because of the real time speeds they say but since I'm using mine more for street than race the lx suits my needs and 49$ plus I had a gift card lol sweet

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
I got the lx . They are not happy with the red wifi . It has connectivity problems . The mx is really good because of the real time speeds they say but since I'm using mine more for street than race the lx suits my needs and 49$ plus I had a gift card lol sweet
I am ordering mine on monday or tuesday. Already spent enough today for my car and after christmas sales lol

Reactions: Caezar
1 - 8 of 8 Posts