Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First time using plasti dip, I might add more layers tonight. I don't think I did enough but here's a look.... I'll also dip around the fog light. Didn't have time to do it all.

Before..

After

Edit: I have Broken K Black edition badges in the mail, will update this post once I swap the "KIA" badges out.

I also dipped the back emblems and the reflectors on the bumper but it was to dark and the pics didn't turn out. Will update that when I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Caezar

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks Madd ! I think it should have came like that from factory. I never understood why matte finish the door trim but leave all the rest chrome ? Makes no sense , the Audi guys do this mod a lot to make their RS models have a devious look ! I agree do the fogs too.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree. I hate Chrome! I'll be doing the door trims as well as the fog lights. That was my first attempt with dip, the rear turned out nice but up close I have some time consuming work to do. I don't think I did enough coats, only did 5. So when I peeled the extra off some got left behind, no big deal.. Gives me something to do, I might even tape it off and do another 5-6 coats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts