Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all, this may be a stupid question, but do all 2014-2015 Koup SX Turbo have the same specs exhaust wise as in length and spacing for the stock exhaust muffler? I was curious to see if anyone on here would be interested in having an exhaust made and then selling it. I've had nothing but headaches and wild goose chases out where I live with having an Dual exit axel back muffler detele made for my car. So bad to the point where I was ready to give up on the whole process (I went to 5 different shops). they all said it would take a while for them to get parts and materials in to make it. I figured it would be a short amount of time not 2 months like I was told. So I figured I'd give it a shot on here. Many members are very resourceful and helpful to me and others on the forum. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for all your time.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Evilla has a single tip and are working on a dual tip

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome @Forte5
I greatly appreciate it. I was at my witts and with the shops around me and figured there was a lot more knowledgeable people on here that could chime in on the subject.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Awesome @Forte5
I greatly appreciate it. I was at my witts and with the shops around me and figured there was a lot more knowledgeable people on here that could chime in on the subject.

For sure he should be coming on in a while. He is super busy with a few things at the moment

1 - 5 of 5 Posts