Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I've already posted to this forum about speaker plans but I just got some decent pictures of my 2014 Kia Forte Koup SX A/T and thought I should share them and my experience purchasing this car!
So the vehicle I bought was listed in November of 2017 and I had watched the listing for almost 2 months before making a move on it. The vehicle is fully loaded, (only missing the 10-way and memory seats) had 17,000 miles when we bought it, and came out to $11,500! I'm not sure what others paid for theirs but to me and my family this seemed like a steal for the number of features that came with the vehicle. I think it's a beautiful car and I can't wait to personalize it in the coming months!

my plans:
-New door speakers
-Transfer a subwoofer from my old car
-Interior led lights under foot
-Vinyl wrap the roof gloss black
-Tint back and rear side windows
-Wire the front accents lights and fog light halos to be DRL's
-Possibly install a universal rubber lip?

I'm so excited to finally have this vehicle and be able to contribute to this forum instead of lurking and wishing I had one :D

20180119_171019.jpg 20180119_171059.jpg

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Looks red :)

How much of the factory warranty you have left?
2014's were known for some engine/spark plugs issues...

And yes, this price is great.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Mazda lip is the same price as the other stuff. And it looks much better. Keep us posted on progress and feel free to ask questions. Also if you are in Facebook there are a few groups that are much more active than here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mazda lip is the same price as the other stuff. And it looks much better. Keep us posted on progress and feel free to ask questions. Also if you are in Facebook there are a few groups that are much more active than here.
Will do! Thanks

·
Registered
402 Posts
Great car have the same (different color). lol
Enjoy I sure like mine a lot.

Reactions: kuhndoga

·
Registered
827 Posts
Kuhndoga - if you feel like a handling upgrade (with other chassis benefits) try installing the polyurethane bushings on other forum threads. If you are mechanically inclined and PATIENT. Keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Welcome :cool:

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts