Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just picked up a 2017 Forte5 SX turbo manual. What can we expect? Any tips, tricks, and/or advice is appreciated. I can say WOW about this car and glad it is my wife's daily driver! I think I might get in trouble with it!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Congrats!
Yeah, they are fun. My wife hates mine though. It's too "touchy" and sits too low. So lucky me!

What are your goals for the car? Just a reliable daily driver or are you planning on modding it? The fact that its your wife's daily driver and its a manual makes it harder to guess.
How many miles does it have?

For tips and tricks to start with,
use only hyundai/kia oil filters
use oil with an SN Plus rating

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats!
Yeah, they are fun. My wife hates mine though. It's too "touchy" and sits too low. So lucky me!

What are your goals for the car? Just a reliable daily driver or are you planning on modding it? The fact that its your wife's daily driver and its a manual makes it harder to guess.
How many miles does it have?

For tips and tricks to start with,
use only hyundai/kia oil filters
use oil with an SN Plus rating
Thanks for the oil tips (was planning on one filters). Nothing in mind to mod at the moment simply just tips and tricks with the car for now. We picked it up with 32,000 on it. She will be driving it 100 miles a day so defiantly a reliable daily driver.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts