Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I finally got back to my car in California as I have been on the east coast for a few months! I went to method and picked up the 18" Rally wheel they have in titanium color and took them to powder coat. After a week and a half they were finally finished and I picked them up yesterday and took them to the tire shop to get my stock tires switched over to my new rims. The new rims are about half a inch wider so the tire is stretched a little bit. I have had some wheel spacers that I was going to put on a while back but the new rims took up the extra gap so I didn't need any wheel spacers :D The new wheels sit even with the fender wells now and I'm so pumped on how they came out! Big thanks to Method Race Wheels, Temecula Powder Coating, and Best for Less Tire Pros for getting me dialed in! I also have had some red universal rally armor mud flaps for a few months now and they are next to go on along with painting my calipers red too. Let me know what yall think! Also, I don't know how to post pictures on here without making them insanely large. If anyone could give me some pointers on that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks good man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts