Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! If you haven't been following us on Social Media we've been hard at work releasing these Front Crossmembers.

These are mostly for looks but they do weigh a lot less than the stock part, plus they come with two flanges on the back so you can mount things to the bar like hella horns, intercoolers, etc.
These bars work with all intercooler kits on the market, as well as every bumper we are aware of.

We expect o be shipping the first batch at the end of the month. The intro price is $269 shipped! They come powdercoated wrinkle black and custom colors are available for $60. The pictures of the final design bar were for my car and that color is "copper vein."

·
Registered
458 Posts
Looks good! I'll definitely be ordering one soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
981 Posts
Perfect, one last part I will need make. Will be ordering one myself once the car starts going together. So much to buy lol.

·
Registered
580 Posts
You're Back !?!?!
;)

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And does this replace the crash bar?
Yes, we chose not to name it a "crash bar". You pull the stock one out and this replaces it.

What is the weight difference?
Don't have a scale, but my accurately calibrated arm can tell a significant difference. I'm going to try to get to a scale soon, but I'd say 30-50% lighter. I'd be surprised if it's more than half, we'll see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts