Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just bought me a 2016 Forte 5 SX TGDI a few months ago and love the car. Already have a list of parts I'm going to be ordering here soon and have pics to post. So far all I've done is simple cosmetics like badges and modding a badge in the grill. Currently have the black on black with red broken K Loden 3D badges on front and rear with the Optima TGDI grill badge modded to the grill. I will have pics posted soon when it's not raining and my cars been cleaned. Nice to meet everyone and hope to see more photos of updated projects or just updated pics of members cars.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Does it ever stop raining there?

Welcome here.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol yes but seems like it never does XD

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Hello all, just bought me a 2016 Forte 5 SX TGDI a few months ago and love the car. Already have a list of parts I'm going to be ordering here soon and have pics to post. So far all I've done is simple cosmetics like badges and modding a badge in the grill. Currently have the black on black with red broken K Loden 3D badges on front and rear with the Optima TGDI grill badge modded to the grill. I will have pics posted soon when it's not raining and my cars been cleaned. Nice to meet everyone and hope to see more photos of updated projects or just updated pics of members cars.
Welcome! Check us out if you need performance parts.

I'm interested to see what you did with the front grill, sounds cool!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for welcoming me guys and 6EE is already on my list to order :) hopefully getting the CAI ordered soon. Still looking at some options in rims and after looking at some of the pics posted in that section I think I might have found them just hope the price is right.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Glad you join us :)

Can't wait to see pictures! Especially of the turbo grill emblem, I've been meaning to get one on the site of a Forte! :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol ok ok I will see about having pics posted in the next couple days :)

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We are in Auburn so feel free to stop by and chat some time! We may still have the big power VT here if you do decide to come by!
Tyson

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you [email protected] Can a member let me know step by step how to upload pics from a mobile device? I'm using an iPhone 6s.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Thank you [email protected] Can a member let me know step by step how to upload pics from a mobile device? I'm using an iPhone 6s.
1. I would say the easiest way is to upload those photos from your iphone to imgur.com

2. From there right click the photo after uploading and "copy image address"

3. Then go to your computer and upload the photo through the insert image icon in the chat box. Go to "From URL" uncheck the "Retrieve from remote file and reference locally" then upload the photos!

It's hard to say how to upload from an iphone or phone in general as I don't know if you're viewing through a browser (what type), using Tapatalk, ect.

Let me know if this works!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Can a member let me know step by step how to upload pics from a mobile device? I'm using an iPhone 6s.
Do not use external services. They can mess up all pictures you uploaded.

The best way, maybe not the easiest, is to upload them into the forum and use them as attachments.
That is crucial especially for any tutorials or information that supposed to stay here for a while.

I cannot even count the threads where members posted pictures using their photo services and months later the threads became useless, because the pictures were moved or the gallery was renamed.
Once the photo is uploaded to the forum is stays there forever, unless you delete it.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Welcome aboard. Your name confused me.

I use the Imgur app to upload photos.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys but currently at the moment I have no internet. Comcast created a work order to bury some lines to get me internet but won't be done till 2-28-17 so everything I've been doing has been from my phone :/ I will see if I can do it from the full site POV.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Thanks guys but currently at the moment I have no internet. Comcast created a work order to bury some lines to get me internet but won't be done till 2-28-17 so everything I've been doing has been from my phone :/ I will see if I can do it from the full site POV.
You're without internet until the end of Feb?!!? OMG, I dont know what I would do...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:/ I know... Been mostly working, thinking of ideas of my car and lots of sleeping lol really don't help when you're a 24/7 gamer :(

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome from Tacoma!! Glad to see another F5 sx around !!!

Reactions: Assassinazn

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Badfish and for sure. hopefully guys pics will be posted in an hour or so.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts