Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dam that pic came out huge and grainy! Gotta remember to use an image host next time.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Dam that pic came out huge and grainy! Gotta remember to use an image host next time.
Do not.
Simply next time when uploading the image use: attachment and insert inline. Wait for it to configure and it will look like this.
IMG_0886.jpg

Which looks damn nice.

Reactions: SXTurbo

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Here's my 2016 SX I just picked up a few days ago.
It is a little grainy, but you can always find a better background and shoot some better photos, don't let the file size get too large. Even in the smaller KB file size they can look good.
Guys, I am confused. How do you insert pictures that they look different from my way?

Reactions: SXTurbo

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's out my window at work, right where I can keep an eye on it!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What mods do you have planned for that bad boy car?
I already put a K&N air filter in, it's too bad AEM doesn't make a dry flow air filter for it. I will have the windows tinted and I want to look in to some kind of an exhaust mod. I'd like to hear what the exhaust sounds like with just the second cat converter gutted. Know anywhere there's a sound clip of that? I'm still reading and learning what other mods people have done to see what else I want to do. This is my second 2016 Forte 5. I bought a Forte 5 LX six months ago. I sold that car to my daughter last week and went out and bought this SX from the same dealer last Monday.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I already put a K&N air filter in, it's too bad AEM doesn't make a dry flow air filter for it. I will have the windows tinted and I want to look in to some kind of an exhaust mod. I'd like to hear what the exhaust sounds like with just the second cat converter gutted. Know anywhere there's a sound clip of that? I'm still reading and learning what other mods people have done to see what else I want to do. This is my second 2016 Forte 5. I bought a Forte 5 LX six months ago. I sold that car to my daughter last week and went out and bought this SX from the same dealer last Monday.
I hear ya. I LOVED my AEM CAI on my SRT4. I'm going to put CAI on this KOUP. Youtube would be the place for exhaust sound clips. I find the factory stereo to be WEAK, so that is my first project. Nothing a RockFord Fosgate amp won't cure. Then suspension goodies, mostly bushings installed.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Welcome!

That's awesome you could pass the F5 down to your daughter, gotta keep it in the family ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts