Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 kia forte koup sx automatic that has 2400 miles on it , it feels like when I have less then a half tank of gas the car is slower and when I have more then a half of tank of gas the car is faster, does anybody else's car feel's the same way ?

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Time to take it in and have the dealer check your fuel pump filter. Mine when I first got it was good for a bit and then all of the sudden I didn't have as much power. I got some help to check it and it had a bunch of crap in the filter. I even blew out the lines and cleaned the HPFP (high pass fuel pump) and it had crap in it also.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Time to take it in and have the dealer check your fuel pump filter. Mine when I first got it was good for a bit and then all of the sudden I didn't have as much power. I got some help to check it and it had a bunch of crap in the filter. I even blew out the lines and cleaned the HPFP (high pass fuel pump) and it had crap in it also.
I am afraid to bring my car to my kia dealer to get it serviced because I gave my kia dealer a bad review on the survey thing they emailed me and my kia dealer contacted me about it, I thought the survey thing was supposed to be anonymous, can I bring my car to another kia dealer to have it serviced ?

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
I am afraid to bring my car to my kia dealer to get it serviced because I gave my kia dealer a bad review on the survey thing they emailed me and my kia dealer contacted me about it, I thought the survey thing was supposed to be anonymous, can I bring my car to another kia dealer to have it serviced ?
You can take it to any dealer you want to

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Nope because it's a warranty issue. Just explain whats going on with the car. You could possibly have a boost leak to but I doubt that since it seems like a fuel issue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts