Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
After having the mud flaps for about 5 months I finally decided it was time to put them on... was pretty straight forward and didn't have to do too much cutting to get them to fit, it was just a matter of getting them where I wanted them! Let me know what ya'll think! Also, still don't know how to uplaod a photo without it being insanely large, help please...

·
Registered
535 Posts
Nice. You beat me to it. Putting my sparco flaps on tomorrow. I'm going to incorporate the stock splash guards.

·
Registered
82 Posts
They look sick! Seeing this made me want to pull the trigger on flaps asap. What kind did you end up going with?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for fixing the picture! As for the klx, I will either see if I can get orange plastic made that is color matched or I will have it painted and I will have n-style to make me some team graphics :D For the mud flaps, I got the Rally Armor Universal UR Red Mud Flap with white logo! Thanks for the love guys!

·
Registered
74 Posts
What Rims do you have and size and off set?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thank just trying to see what sizes people are using

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.