Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE

One Mishimoto J-Line intercooler custom fit with cast 90 for shorter cold pipe routing. This is just IC no piping. $200.00 OBO
custom ic.jpg
ic installed.jpg

SOLD

·
Registered
56 Posts
FOR SALE

One Mishimoto J-Line intercooler custom fit with cast 90 for shorter cold pipe routing. This is just IC no piping. $200.00 OBO

Half tempted to have this shipped to me, but the wifey and that damn warranty possibly being voided(Wifey always wins and I have to take my local dealership GM for drinks more often). But just curious, what are you going to now?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Next test is going to be a Greddy.

I also have this one for sale for $100 with brackets to mount to crash bar. (Again no piping included)
completeinstall.jpg
hotpipefinalinstall.jpg
Second IC cold pipe.jpg
Second IC test.jpg

·
Registered
468 Posts
nice job...

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are 2 different IC for sale. The Mishi has 2 brackets on the bottom that use the 2 bolts for the splash guard in the front.
Both ICs are still available

·
Registered
468 Posts
if you can t find any takers post it on vt forums as well.. there are a lot more people on there

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
so is the mishi pretty sterdy? like it's not mounted to the plastic splash guard?
Everything in the front is plastic but the bracket gets sandwiched between the lower core support and the splash shield just like the Genesis IC mounts.

mishi mounts.jpg

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.