Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased this, now brought the truck home, have to take a taxi or Uber to go back and get the KOUP. I have no friends or neighbors cuz everyone in California is preoccupied with something.

The photos I took are too large, here are the dealer photos - and it doesn't have any floormats so NO ONE is getting in it until I have floor mats - GAWD

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hey that looks like my car. lol
Very nice. I thought I saw someone selling some OEM mats on here.
Post some pics when you get time.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've seen some mats on ebay and Kia Part world, I have to see the photos then I'll order and make up my mind.

·
Registered
524 Posts
They look better than the carpet mats too. So even in a dry climate I would get them. Just easier to clean up too.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
How about a few photos anyone - of them installed in the KOUP?
They look the same in all cars.

My personal take on Weather Tech WT is that Husky makes better fit.
I have WT in Forte and Husky in Fiat.

Husky has taller side walls and the "inserts" (as it is hard to call them mats) do not have holes for hooks. They go over the hooks. So any water you get stays in the mat, will not drip through to the carpet.
Also, Husky is a bit more flexible that makes the installation and removal (for cleaning) easier.

Both go over the hump in the back.
All Fortes have the same floor...

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Them be beautiful mats. I think a carpeted set and a weather tech set would be the plan. I didn't see any carpet style mats with the "heel pad" like these ebay items (which I'm told wont' fit the 2016)
which one are you referring to?
If I recall, previous gen was getting the "rubberized" heel section. That could be the reason they will not fit.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Congrats on getting the Koup!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts