Drove the fiesta st today,, wow what a car. Starting to have buyers remorse with my f5 luxury package.
Might be trading in my f5 guys.. Smh
well, depends what you need to accomplish.
Fiesta ST has exactly same engine (OK, Ford engine, but it is 1.6T). It has basically same power. However, what would win for me now - it has DCT.
On the other hand - Forte is roomier, has longer warranty, and it is more unique.
Going back to the thread.
I have had mine for about 1.5 months now.
My regrets, or things I do not like:
- very short gears (I have M/T) so lots of shifting, hence I go 1,2,4,6, sometimes 1,2,3,5,6.
- poor back visibility, especially with the windows tints the car came with
- camera does not like rain, when wet you see "sheet"
- why USA version does not have LED DRL?
- the order the radio plays songs from USB
Could have better fuel economy, but this is personal thing.
Things I like
Quiet. Well made. Nice interior. Spacious trunk. All the gadgets like puddle lamps, folding mirrors, heated read seats, and some other stuff.
And of course that it is unique.
As far as I know from the only dealership in area they have never seen SX in their shop. Nor they sold one. Like if they were selling them - they never brought one there.