Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took my forte through a car wash for the first time today. Had the cover pulled back, but I had the sunroof closed. I checked it three times, just like all my other windows. I went through a touch less car wash, and when the jets was directly overhead, I felt a spray of water. Car has less than 1000 miles on it. Anyone else ever experienced this? Going to the dealer in the morning to see what's up.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just took my forte through a car wash for the first time today. Had the cover pulled back, but I had the sunroof closed. I checked it three times, just like all my other windows. I went through a touch less car wash, and when the jets was directly overhead, I felt a spray of water. Car has less than 1000 miles on it. Anyone else ever experienced this? Going to the dealer in the morning to see what's up.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Taken my Koup twice already to car wash. No leak. Check with the dealer for sealing.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
No leaks here...
I did not wash it too many times (maybe twice or three times) but drove through very heavy rain a few times and all dry.

Are you sure it was coming from the roof? If it was closed, was the shade closed as well?
Also, was there anything between the metal roof and seal by a chance?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts