Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I love how the yellow stands out! I did the same thing with my F5 fogs except i got mine from Headlight Armor.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I tried it on mine, didnt like the look of the chrome surrounding the yellow

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya i really like the look but its gonna look even better win i get the h11b 8000k for the low beams and 3000k yellow kit for the fogs.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just order GT yellow from headlight armor

·
Registered
534 Posts
I ordered mine from Amazon. From i heart jdm. Was like 6 bucks for 6 feet off it.

I need to get yellow fog bulbs also. i am also torn between taking off the yellow, using yellow bulbs and wiring the surround leds with the positioning lights.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I know I would really like a good set of lowering springs from a good company

Reactions: Forte5

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
I know I would really like a good set of lowering springs from a good company
Storm racing springs are really good. Been on mine for a while and did a 800 mile trip with them over the weekend.

I would like the yellow film also. I think I would paint the rings around the lights black to have them blend in more thought

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Storm racing springs are really good. Been on mine for a while and did a 800 mile trip with them over the weekend.

I would like the yellow film also. I think I would paint the rings around the lights black to have them blend in more thought
I don't know i kinda like the chrome rings its makes the front of the car look better my girl loves the way they look she wasn't sure and told me that i should just leave it alone you know how women are and then when i told her i was done putting them on she fell in love with the new look and told me i should have done it sooner i will never understand women LOL!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Looks good. I'm doing 2500k nokya bulbs to get my yellow lights.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts