Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have the following parts for sale. I'm looking to trade up my car hence this has been removed. Would work on the Koup and F5
1) TurboXS BOV-SML Blow-Off Valve (Less than 500 miles) Asking $130 OBO.
2) 6 * Autolight Iridum XP5703 spark plugs never used. Asking $30
3) spare ECU for a Manual 2014/15 production year Koup, Tork Stage 1 tuned for my vehicle (about 2000 miles). $400 OBO
4) D1 single catch can setup (about 2000 miles). $ 25
5) High flow Downpipe with minicat and stock flange (about 2000 miles). $200 OBO
6) 3.5 inch intake with Huge K&N Filter (about 2000 miles). $130

DSC_1551.JPG DSC_1553.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
The ECU isn't worth anything to anyone until you can have Tork delete the VIN info or whoever buys it can get it flashed to their VIN info by someone else.
If it's been flashed with your VIN info it won't work in anyone's car except yours.

If you can't find a seller, I'll give you $200 for it.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
What is the part number of ECU?
I would need 39106-2B736

·
Registered
514 Posts
what brand and where is the high flow downpipe from? what are the benefits and noise level going onto a stock sx?

·
Registered
468 Posts
who made the down pipe.. is it catted

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what brand and where is the high flow downpipe from? what are the benefits and noise level going onto a stock sx?
It's a custom build from a local shop.
Benfits the turbo by reducing the back pressure caused by the cat. allows the turbo to spool up much more easier. Noise levels are minimal. Noise would be increased if you added a cold air intake, you would actually be able to here the turbo spool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts