Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So like that super street sticker or the Veloster Guys rocking the carbon fiber eyelids.. I bring to you a aluminum oil cap form Kia Racing Partner Kinetic Motorsports.. to the low down.. it can come in 3 colors red blue and black.. and its a few grams lighter than your plastic cap.. like 3 dimes lighter.. so on to the photos
WP_20150302_026.jpg
where do you think the Badge should go?
WP_20150302_028.jpg
installed
WP_20150302_031.jpg
still pops even with lid on
WP_20150302_033.jpg
one more

·
Registered
195 Posts
Crazy how a small cap changed so much.. I mean my eyes are drawn to it and it looks cool. I like the look without the cover the most..

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
looks cool, but unfortunately ill never get it unless it were to do something else for the vehicle lol

is that a real mishimoto radiator cap or is it a cover?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks cool, but unfortunately ill never get it unless it were to do something else for the vehicle lol

is that a real mishimoto radiator cap or is it a cover?

yes this is a real Carbon fiber Mishimoto high pressure radiator cap.. its 1.3 bar and I have a lot of photos in my build page and a break down of what this product does and how it work.. so people don't think its just pretty part.. the oil cap does have a function.. its a bit lighter than the factory cap.. ( I know weight loss on non rotating parts is silly.. but its something..)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crazy how a small cap changed so much.. I mean my eyes are drawn to it and it looks cool. I like the look without the cover the most..
They Also have blue and silver..blue would look good on your car
oil cap.jpg

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
i may be interested in getting a cap later on for the increased pressure.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
now your you should be able to get one form your parts department.. at Kia.. at the time I was snooping around its was part of a 1400 dollar package.. now you should be able to get the part.. for around 27- 40 bucks depending on how much they mark it up

·
Registered
309 Posts
I ordered mine directly from kinetic

23$ because i work in a Kia dealer
I should have it some time next week

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sounds about the rite price what color did you get

·
Registered
309 Posts
With the shipping and stuff and exchange rate from usd to cad

Its about 42$

I got it blue since i have a blue 6th element radiator cap

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well you lost 7 grams

Reactions: shagger and SXT

·
Registered
94 Posts
I would like to find out where to get one as well and also where you got the cai in one of the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks good I see the threds didn't match up on your cap either,, just remember the cap is only tighten down.. if the kinetic logo.. is going up and down.. you are about 1/8 of a turn off it being sealed

·
Registered
309 Posts
I would like to find out where to get one as well and also where you got the cai in one of the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The cai is a turbosocks but welded

Just google kinetic motorsport

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
For anyone curious, K5 Optima Store is the official distributor of Kinetic Motorsports parts outside of the dealership network.

You can view all of the different parts we carry from them on our site below. We are constantly adding more, so if there is something you don't see on our site, simply shoot us an email.

[email protected] or 213-785-7512

Kinetic Motorsports Product Collection - K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought that very oil cap but I never got a kinetic badge? was that extra??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts