Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another DIY done!

This was easy. Only used a blow dryer, plastic card, goo be gone & a micro towel.

Takes time to remove the "Kia" badges more specifically the rear badge for me. Front badge came off in 5 min.

I still have to black out the chrome on my fog lights. But I'm waiting until spring. Winters are harsh. Will be having them powder coated black along with the chrome grill surround and the stock wheels. Also wrapping my roof with 3m wrap. Haven't decided if I'll go black or carbon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did. That's what the instructions said. I have mixed feelings about it. I woulda probably left it stock.... I'm not crazy about it. Mostly wanted the black and carbon for the outside.

Reactions: Forte5

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Killer looking man! Great write up!

If you can please do a DIY for blacking out the grill and the fogs. I really want to do that but have no idea how to lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
I did. That's what the instructions said. I have mixed feelings about it. I woulda probably left it stock.... I'm not crazy about it. Mostly wanted the black and carbon for the outside.

If the badge is in good shape, I'd be interested in buying it.

·
Registered
580 Posts
It's coming along great !! I still can't decide what I want to do . K badge ,M badge or the brethon badge this time around .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts