Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I asked David at K5optima store if he could get me the Jun B.L exhaust setup and he emailed me back and said he can get the axel back for $650 shipped $200 dollars cheaper than ebay and the Intermediate section for $350 shipping so together it a $1000 an that is $200 dollers cheaper than ebay. Not bad so I'm thinking about it and thought I would let every one know he can get it cheaper!

Reactions: mr_sippi_forte

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Not a bad price but why not go custom? You can do custom for cheaper and it will sound just like you want. Just curious

·
Registered
981 Posts
Not a bad option especially for those that go for inspections. It looks to be a very clean stock looking setup and not something that would catch the eye during a visual.

As long as it doesn't sound like a Honda you're all set.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just have to find a good exhaust shop that can do good unrestricted mandrel bends.

·
Registered
534 Posts
From my understanding, from the cat back you can do what you want as it does not affect emissions. Noise level though it's a different story

And don't get me started on city ordinances and how they are illegal

·
Registered
981 Posts
I have the June b l set up on my 15 S X. Bought it from Import Shark. Around 750 shipped to my door. It's a full cat back. I have no regrets.
How about a sound clip for those considering it.

Reactions: schizorazgriz

·
Registered
82 Posts
$750 doesn't seem that bad. I have heard tho the JUN B L is mostly just for sound and doesn't have much performance gains. I would love to get your opinion since you have it

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would like to here it for sure

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ok I'll try and put something together for you guys. I think it's is worth considering. Very nice fit and finish. It's not to loud with a stock down pipe. I have a tork motorsports cat less one on the car now. That made it quite a bit louder. But no rice at all in ether configuration. I don't think just the system made a huge performance gain. They claim around 11 H P. The gain I noticed was the down pipe. From my understanding it's the most restrictive part of the system.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hope you can get a sound clip! i'm curious to hear how it sounds with the Catless DP as well.

Reactions: ABYSSFORTESX

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would definitely like to here it

·
Registered
82 Posts
is the Jun BL stainless steel with mandrel bends? Whats the pipe size 2.5? 2.25? I was looking online but I couldn't find any description.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts