Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
We are Evilla Motorsports. We focus on suspension and exhaust parts for the Kia Automotive Line beginning with the Kia Rio, which we are preparing for the 2015 Race season. We recently with the help of a fellow Forte 5 Member and Pierce Motorsports got a Hold of a Factory Exhaust and will begin to develop some suspension and exhaust parts for the Kia Forte. Looking forward to working with the community and delivering quality parts.
Cheers,
Eli

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Eli! Thanks for coming on man! Cant wait till april to get my car on the track!

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for letting us use your Forte! :) April's track day will be very exciting, Our Race Rio will be ready by then, and there will be a good amount of Velosters there to have fun with. I encourage everyone to come even just hang out, it a fun experience well worth having.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
I want to drive though so on the 1st i am paying jim for the time. I am hoping i can get the 6 point and torsion bar by then to

Its my pleasure to help you guys out. This time i am jumping in to try and learn to!

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Forte will definitely have some bracing and the torsion bar by then. :) After that it's just a matter of practice. Jim will be instructing at the event, you'll also meet other instructors like Dan English who are wicked drivers. Definitely a fun experience for everyone will to get in a car either driving or passenger.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Nice! I bet jim is a mad man in the vt!

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He is pretty good in just about any car. He has over 30 years in different racing venues from Off-road, Rally, to Road Racing. He can put just about any car sideways in a turn just for fun and straighten it at the end. Overall great car control.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Lets put him in a school bus. He will probably still out run all of us!

What other bars are you planing to make?

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Sweet! Cant wait to help out! Really want to see how this car handles on the track.

Are you guys going to plan for a downpipe for us to?

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The car should be fun, especially at Willow Springs where you can floor it.
The downpipe won't be easy because of the shape but we will work on one.
I think the 2012-2014 are different from the 2015 when I saw yours.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Yeah it looks a bit different. Are you getting your koup soon? Would like to see if there is any difference under it. I know the koup is longer so i am wondering if the midpipe or just the mufflers are different

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Nice! I am sure once you get your hands on it the car is going to be crazy like the rio!

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha, We will enjoy the Forte :) but we won't gut-it and cage it like the Rio. We started the Rio to make it a full fledged race car for SCCA and Pirelli World Challenge. However we may take the Forte to a few Redline Time Attack events for fun. I figured that's the least we could do. lol

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Lol that would be awesome! If i could afford the tires and track time i all the time i would be right there with you!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
im in to see what can be made

Reactions: danny78
1 - 18 of 18 Posts