Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No idea what forum to post this kind of thing so here goes...

BTW..I have nothing to do with this site or their products- just found it this morning- some of the articles look interesting (some look stupid) this is just an FYI...

I found this web magazine that has some interesting how to articles in it. Its called AutoSpeed
AutoSpeed - Technology, Efficiency, Performance
One interesting page to me was a DIY article on how to spray cool your intercooler:
AutoSpeed - World's Best Intercooler Water Spray, Part 1
After some bad links and searching I found a link to the actual intelligent spray control module that they reference :
Intercooler Spray Controller

I may look at doing this mod as I'm thinking that it shouldn't cause any (or very minimal) issues with warranty coverage
What do you all think?

·
Registered
21 Posts
No idea what forum to post this kind of thing so here goes...

BTW..I have nothing to do with this site or their products- just found it this morning- some of the articles look interesting (some look stupid) this is just an FYI...

I found this web magazine that has some interesting how to articles in it. Its called AutoSpeed
AutoSpeed - Technology, Efficiency, Performance
One interesting page to me was a DIY article on how to spray cool your intercooler:
AutoSpeed - World's Best Intercooler Water Spray, Part 1
After some bad links and searching I found a link to the actual intelligent spray control module that they reference :
Intercooler Spray Controller

I may look at doing this mod as I'm thinking that it shouldn't cause any (or very minimal) issues with warranty coverage
What do you all think?

Mighty Car Mods?

·
Registered
468 Posts
always fun to go down the rabbit hole to get some info off the web

1 - 5 of 5 Posts