Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am in contact with a vendor on the vt forums and he said if there is enough interest he would start making things for our fortes like he does for the vt's. I am putting a link to the forum for the vendor section that he is in. If you are interested please post up here and lets try to get a good amount of interest going so we can get another great vendor to venture over here with us to!

Felonious Assault Design

Thats the link to his section. I will contact him and see if he will chime in and let us know what he has to offer

Reactions: precrack

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
i do like the idea of the expansion, but unfortunately for me, im past the "accessories" part of modifying, if it doesn't legitimately do something to alter the car, i usually don't spend money on it.

i would like to get the forteturbo sticker, but i haven't yet because of the red turbine on the sticker, ive always been a less is more person and as ive gotten older its gotten more prevalent

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
now that im thinking of it, I would probably rock a shirt or 2

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice if we get enough interest we can get this rolling. I understand everyone is more about performance but it is nice to wear or support our cars and make them more known.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am going to pm the guy and have him chime into this thread. He can explain better on what he makes and has to offer us

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there guys,

As Forte5 has suggested;
anything that you find HERE
can similarly be made
for you Forte guys.

It seems like there is some interest here,
perhaps you guys could post a couple polls
to see what the community here
would like to see made first,
we can get the ball rolling here.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet! Thanks for joining here!

What all would everyone like to see made?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, I am a leather jacket wearing fool, never leave the house without my trusty jacket :) I would love like a SX patch or something, about the size of the palm of your hand? Now, I know that might be hard, but if you could print the Forte5 logo on the heart of a t shirt or something, that would be sweet too. I like simple stuff TBH. Sounds like a great idea though!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Definitely a shirt of some kind or collared. One for the Koup crowd, and another for the even better 5 hatch ;) :p

Reactions: Josh and precrack

·
Registered
109 Posts
I mentioned something to FAD on the VT forums and he said he already had something in the works for us Forte peeps. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: Josh
1 - 12 of 12 Posts