Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

How Much Did You Pay for Your Forte Turbo?

32K views 85 replies 56 participants last post by  Warner 
#1 ·
Just wondering what kind of discounts people are seeing/getting on the new Forte Turbo?

#2 ·
The asking price on my 2014 SX was 25,550. After I left twice they chased me out the door and came down to 19,998 before taxes and fees. I traded in my car and has equity, so the 19,998 came down and I ended up financing $13,845 on my car after everything said and done. Pretty pleased with my purchase!

#16 ·
Some very low prices here, not sure if the cars are cheaper in the US? I got them down to 21655 after all taxes and fees. And this was our 2nd car in 2 months. I used unhaggle so I know the cost and after adding in the manufacturer discount and adding in the pdi and the cost of all the "free" items they gave us(wheel locks, floor mats, block heater) I am showing they made $400 - $600 fixed commision to pay the salesman. but yeah, I think I did okay.
This is for a 14 Koup SX Manual.

#19 ·
Hey all, brand new here and to Kia. I just purchased my Forte5 SX Premium (A/T so my wife can drive it) on Saturday for $23k out the door. I am pretty happy with the deal I got. I live in the panhandle of Florida and don't see any around here yet.

#21 ·
$26K for my fully loaded 2015. Didn't have much negotiating power on price though because they were the only dealership in the state that located the car I wanted...

#24 ·
Looks like these are pricing pretty close to what the VTs are going for. I paid 22k ish for my base VT. Actually, looking at what some people paid it looks like the forte can be had for cheaper in some cases, which would make sense because your paying for the VT 3rd door gimmick anyways

#25 ·
16,300 out the door with 1000 Kia customer cash and Usaa discount price and a 2 grand down.. NO one in Austin wants a 6M wagon with no navigation in a Dark Color.. Fist on the list is Window tint before its get hot here again.. only 5 miles on the car when I picked it up November 24th and its been on the lot since September 9 according to the inspection sticker.. I hope to see some Forte sx turbo guys soon.. It took years before I saw any one else with a Tiburon on the road around here in the car meets.. I was rocking a 1999 Tiburon F2 clone with shark wing in cobalt blue.. hence my handle "Koran Unicorn"

#29 ·
This is my Second Snow white pearl vehicle from Kia
But my first was a Titanium silver turbo Optima. That color looks so dope when clean
But either way in the end white is my favorite on a car. My Fa5 civic was white, but that wasn't pearl
My second Turbo optima was Snow white pearl, and now my forte.
IMO there is nothing that looks better then a Pearl white after its washed up and siting in the sun!!!

#32 ·
Just got mine. 23k before taxes and fees, fully loaded with free tint, 2 cakes, free car washes, free dinner catered by the dealership, another free tank of gas and a key chain for my new kia (x2 since we bought 2 cars) . Even if i did not get a good deal, the experience and car washes are worth it.

I did not have any bargaining tools except my wife and the car we just bought. But did get then to drop the price cause my wife wanted an auto, but could not locate one in all of Texas.

Round Rock kia is where we went, and the sakes guys do not work on commission (but do have incentive for the volume they move whether that be at a loss or profit). BUT the finance managers do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.