Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
The asking price on my 2014 SX was 25,550. After I left twice they chased me out the door and came down to 19,998 before taxes and fees. I traded in my car and has equity, so the 19,998 came down and I ended up financing $13,845 on my car after everything said and done. Pretty pleased with my purchase!

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
$27,990AUD without the touring pack.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Paid $21,500 out the door which included 7% New Jersey Sales Tax, $400 Doc Fee, $128 Plate Fee and $1,000 KIA Incentive. Car had A/T, but no factory packages. Felt I paid $500 too much, but there are few Sx's in New Jersey.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I used unhaggle.com, just their free report thing and that alone got me CADS$900 off the base price of the car, well worth looking at unhaggle.com / carcostcanada.ca

·
Registered
94 Posts
$21k + TTL for me. Got $1000 off on rebate and $400 military discount for being a veteran :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
There's a touring pack? What's included?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Is that the full leather? Mine has a leather/cloth combo (leather bolsters and cloth on the main seat)

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Paid 22k for mine fully loaded with all options. They wanted 29k for it but I sat there for 3hrs breaking them down to the 22k mark.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Some very low prices here, not sure if the cars are cheaper in the US? I got them down to 21655 after all taxes and fees. And this was our 2nd car in 2 months. I used unhaggle so I know the cost and after adding in the manufacturer discount and adding in the pdi and the cost of all the "free" items they gave us(wheel locks, floor mats, block heater) I am showing they made $400 - $600 fixed commision to pay the salesman. but yeah, I think I did okay.
This is for a 14 Koup SX Manual.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey all, brand new here and to Kia. I just purchased my Forte5 SX Premium (A/T so my wife can drive it) on Saturday for $23k out the door. I am pretty happy with the deal I got. I live in the panhandle of Florida and don't see any around here yet.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts