Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many songs can you save on my juke box in the uvo system.. how much Hd space is there.. just checking for under standing..

I have not tried it yet but it says you can down load songs you burned.. off a thumb drive or mp3 cd.. I was just wondering how much HD space was in the memory?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
How many songs can you save on my juke box in the uvo system.. how much Hd space is there.. just checking for under standing..

I have not tried it yet but it says you can down load songs you burned.. off a thumb drive or mp3 cd.. I was just wondering how much HD space was in the memory?
hmmmm, this is a very good question. quite honestly this has never come up at work and i never used it in all 5 of my vehicles. So i have no way of answering. I can surely look into this

·
Registered
439 Posts
I got 15 songs on mine so far I just load up a USB stick and any songs I really like I slowly been saving to jukebox.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yeah I never got into using it
I use bluetooth streaming
Either spotify or pandora

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
439 Posts
Haha, on drive home I never really realized how any different forms of media we have. My old car had a aftermarket deck, fm am radio, cd player and auxiliary input, no USB even. New car has all that plus sat radio, USB. Built in HD, Bluetooth streaming.

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
it has screwed my up a few time ive just reset it

·
Registered
102 Posts
nope no nav

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Ok that might be the difference then. I have the nav system

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just purchased a 64GB SanDisk USB Ultra Fit series. once it is plugged in to the USB jack you can barely see it. Hit Random and you have a years worth of music.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good to know I guess that's why they didn't post the number. I just put some pod cast on it.. still a fun thing to have ..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just went through the training materials they give us from school and stuff. UVO head units have a 1gb hard drive it seems.
I find that a little hard to believe though.. I could swear they increased the size of it in later models...

(yeah this question is bugging me...)

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
if thats the size that is sad. My suv with a basic system in it has 30gb of storage

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm thinking it was increased to around 30.. The online materials I found were dated "2012" so I highly doubt the information is accurate...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts