Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, to all the Forte peeps. I recently purchased a 2016 kia forte5 Sx hatchback 1.6L T-GDI 6 speed manual with around 28,588k miles. I want to know more about the forte community and want to learn how to "MOD" performance to it. What i know is that this car engine is the same as a Hyundai Veloster turbo/ 17/18 Hyundai Elantra Sport. My previous car was 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage 5g Coupe with a 4g94 Swap turbo and the Mirage Community was fun and cool people on the forums. Hopefully, the forte community is as good and cool too. I'm Located in Utah. Yeah, hopefully yall can help me out ect how to install or mod this car to its potentials. I got this for 2. Weeks now and i got some parts such as Xs BOV, 3.5 inch TMS intake, Torque Pipe, and Dual OCC so far. Looking forward to do a FMIC install later in the future.... Thats about it...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome,
If you search the forum you will find info on the xs BOV.
There isn't much activity here on the forum because most of the guys are on Facebook.
Post some pics of your car when you have time.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Welcome! There's lots of info here but not many users left. Although if you make a post itll probably get a few responses.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts