Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Welcome ! The only country lucky enough to get both the ceed and the koup . Any tuner shops working with you guys over there making mad parts ?

·
Registered
468 Posts
You have truly the best looking and best factory equipped versions of our car.. If you have the time could you post some photos of your ride both inside and out.. A lot of people would love a good photo of your motor and I would love to see under your car like the muffler and rear suspension. In the boot hatch area.. Your seats stuff like ths And what the inside of your air box looks like.. .. I hope you will post lots of photos and stay active with us please feel to ask any questions.. Lots of parts go across all versions.. Hope to hear from you soon

·
Registered
162 Posts
Jelly for sure..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome guys. I'm in Melbourne.
When I was in Adelaide last September, I saw 5 GT's in 2 days - that is more than I've seen in Melbourne total since taking ownership ha-ha.

Also have a black GT like yours Oscar.
I think that makes 3 of us on here toal, and maybe Nobby who has the Koup (Forte) turbo coupe

·
Registered
580 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Also have a black GT like yours Oscar.
I think that makes 3 of us on here toal, and maybe Nobby who has the Koup (Forte) turbo coupe
Ok so I have been away a few months.
15 Red M6 koup

Two things I didn't like about the pro'ceed one the high seat bolsters were too deep for my liking and the left side indicator (a pet hate of mine) meant no test drive, a media article I read about the pro'ceed stated sales would be better if an auto was available, car is offered as a stick shift only.

On the plus side the guys in Canada would love this model, door windows are framed so no sticking during winter, windows don't drop 10mm when we open the door like the koup.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ok so I have been away a few months.
15 Red M6 koup

Two things I didn't like about the pro'ceed one the high seat bolsters were too deep for my liking and the left side indicator (a pet hate of mine) meant no test drive, a media article I read about the pro'ceed stated sales would be better if an auto was available, car is offered as a stick shift only.

On the plus side the guys in Canada would love this model, door windows are framed so no sticking during winter, windows don't drop 10mm when we open the door like the koup.
I really don't see why people would want a slush box in one of these anyway - But the Veloster's are everywhere on the roads around here in auto.

And I love the seats! They are excellent for factory fitment; my wife doesn't agree though, they are a bit difficult to pour yourself into low down.
But I am tall and have no issue.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I really don't see why people would want a slush box in one of these anyway - But the Veloster's are everywhere on the roads around here in auto.
Many reasons for me. Most important was 1/4 mile and 0-60 is faster, clutch is down right painful to push with my back issues, car sees a lot of rush hour traffic, doesn't shift like a Honda A/T and lastly my 16 year old daughter.

Actually it is far from being a "slush box"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts