Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Ash here from South Africa and the owner of a new 2016 Kia Cerato / Forte Koup.

Love the forum and love the car. Wanted auto but there was actually none left in our country due to Kia's carnival sale which happens yearly with a trade assist.

Will upload some better pics this weekend and hoping on doing some mods as well.

Just worried about tuners overseas with regards to getting the fueling right for us here in SA.

Also buying parts and having them shipped here.

Thanks, Ash

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: ashlee1za

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome from Australia, your lucky you can still buy a Kia Cearto Koup over here they are discontinued and soon the be replaced by a GT Cerato Hatch 1.6 Turbo, I have the 2.0L version but I love it and it will now become a collectors piece.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome from Australia, your lucky you can still buy a Kia Cearto Koup over here they are discontinued and soon the be replaced by a GT Cerato Hatch 1.6 Turbo, I have the 2.0L version but I love it and it will now become a collectors piece.
Thanks rpps

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Thanks and that is great news. More orders will be coming in . I take it delivery is through FedEx?

We have sent packages to SA thru FedEx and our US Postal Service. If you see any shipping prices on our website that seem a little high to you, please email me and I can quote it myself and it always comes out cheaper. [email protected]

·
Registered
188 Posts
fully loaded without nav? is that an SA thing or anyone else have a package set up like that?

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
fully loaded without nav? is that an SA thing or anyone else have a package set up like that?
If you look into Canadian version vs. USA - you will see differences there.
SA has front parking sensors for instance. I wonder what you get in Australia, or even Europe.

·
Registered
633 Posts
What PLP said, the packages differ between countries.

I consider my base SX fully loaded because it was the only option that I can get the MT in :p

Need to go auto here to get NAV, full leather, cooled seats, heated steering wheel, sunroof, HID etc.

When I think about it, I'm missing a lot but meh, nothing I really miss that I cant add myself!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys....options for navigation are add-ons here..and we don't get heat or cool seats...which is a bummer

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
If you look into Canadian version vs. USA - you will see differences there.
SA has front parking sensors for instance. I wonder what you get in Australia, or even Europe.
Yeah a lot of difference for different countries. Have a look at our local kia site http://m.kia.co.za/#vehicles/cerato-koup for specs. Only different between the variants here is transmission. But @PLP is correct

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Hi Paul, agree. In regards to the octane it's 95 Octane

You shouldnt have to worry about issues with tuners overseas!

Shipping worldwide has never been an issue for us! You'd be amazed how many parts we ship around the world on the weekly basis ;)

The interior pics which u guys would have seen millions off times and in your own cars

So fresh and so clean clean!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Darn it - do you have headlight adjustment? The scroll switch on the very far right?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts