Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from down under.

Been lurking around the site looking for ideas, thought I might as well say hello :)

I drive a 2014 Pro_cee'd GT (bought June 2016 from a dealer as a showroom demo), Its stock-ish at the moment.

In true DIY fashion, I design and build my own parts at home so the car has never been to a work shop.

Hope to share some ideas with you guys shortly...

Cheers
Jay

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Rims look amazing. White with red. Very nice.

Engine bay looks a bit different. It is modified BOV or stock?

·
Registered
468 Posts
you should see if the MCM boys would like this.. DIY Kia..

·
Registered
468 Posts
Mighty Car Mods (MCM) is a YouTube Car modification show that's based out of Sydney.. it would be rite up your ally.. they host a few car events.. if you ever walked in to a Super Cheap auto parts store.. I bet you have seen the tv add. I was at Bathurst this year.. The MCM guys were all over the Place..

Reactions: JayRome

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mighty Car Mods (MCM) is a YouTube Car modification show that's based out of Sydney.. it would be rite up your ally.. they host a few car events.. if you ever walked in to a Super Cheap auto parts store.. I bet you have seen the tv add. I was at Bathurst this year.. The MCM guys were all over the Place..
Ohh those guys... nah not my thing, good for the younger generation though... I used to go to a lot of meets back in the day, now days its full of young kids trying to show off..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts