Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all ! New to this site but have been lurking here since me and the wife bought our 2015 Kia forte 5 sx in November 2014. As some of you could maybe tell I'm a Chevy truck guy myself but have been very impressed and intrigued by this car. I've already learned a lot about these cars and wouldn't hesitate to buy another Kia. Ours is bone stock but we have driven the crap out of it already...has just under 29xxx mi on her. I did however just order some rally armor flaps, and k&n drop in.

Plans are pretty modest. Going to put the drop in in, window tint, vent to atmosphere mod, rally armor flaps, and will probably do something with exhaust...axle back. Will Probably order that intercooler resonator delete sometime. I also have some of that garage seal that everyone is doing the front lips with...so will probably add that. Would love to do more but I'm scared of voiding the warranty. It probably really needs a catch can but even scared the dealer wouldn't like that. Been down that road before with my old SRT 4...lol. Its really painful for me to leave the motor stock as it just isn't like me... My SRT 4 made 300whp, had an SS trailblazer after that and now I have an 04 Silverado SS clone that's getting a cam and some other goodies. The car is paid off so maybe after the bumper to bumper is up at 50k..lol

Anyways ..glad to be here and thanks for all the info this site has already given me.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Welcome!
Consider swapping out your stock plugs or even just regaping them too. That plus what you've listed and 93 octane could get you 30-40 whp based on some of the estimates that I've heard. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome!
Consider swapping out your stock plugs or even just regaping them too. That plus what you've listed and 93 octane could get you 30-40 whp based on some of the estimates that I've heard. :)
Nice! thank you for this info. Just read through a whole article about plugs for our vehicles. Will definitely add these to my to do list.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Get them flaps on!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts